Thursday, February 14, 2013

In Memorium

We are mourning the loss of our good friend and colleague Jeff Lambert.

Many of you knew Jeff from his able assistance at the reference desk or from the many quality programs designed to help people find better jobs or advance their careers. Members of the Novel T’s Book Club know his sense of humor and his love for discussing books.

His passion for everything he undertook was infectious and inspired us all to do just a little bit better and a little bit more.

Please share by leaving your comments about good memories you have of a very special person who will be so sorely missed.

8 comments:

Alpha Omega Lib said...

My condolences to his family tonight. It is just so sudden. I appreciate his warmth and approachable manner with all that he did for the library. He will be missed.

Alpha Omega Lib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Clifford said...

Jeff will also be missed by us in Pomona. His wife Pat is an important part of our community and she and Jeff were both very involved here as well as there in Monrovia. Jeff and Pat were frequent volunteers for the Friends of the Pomona Fox and his friendly face will certainly be missed by our attendees.

Our hearts go out to Pat and his family.

dmccafferty said...

I'm saddened by this news as well. Jeff was a very sweet man.

Dr. Awkward said...

I worked with Jeff in Riverside. He was a great Librarian and colleague. My condolences to the Lambert family.

Sena Kwon said...

Jeff was a nice and kind librarian. He encouraged me a lot whenever I worked with him as a volunteer. I will miss him. My condolences to his wife and family.

Adult Services said...

We want to thank everyone for their very good wishes for Jeff's wife and family. We'll keep you posted on the memorial service.

Phaedosia said...

I worked with him at Whittier and he was such a great guy. He weeded our business sections and came up with some great resource lists for job seekers. He always had a smile on his face and asked after my family whenever we worked together. He will be missed.